DEPARTMENT: Education Excellence
REPORTS TO: Education Excellence Director
JOB STATUS: Permanent/Full-Time/Non-Exempt
OPEN DATE: 10/18/2023
CLOSE DATE: Until Filled
This position performs a full range of administrative duties in accordance with the policies and procedures established by WRFCHC. Carries out administrative duties such as extensive range of note taking, filing, typing, online meeting management, copying, binding, scanning etc. Completes operational requirements by managing grants in workflow, scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results. Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage the Education Excellence Office at WRFCHC and attends the All-Staff meetings and report items to Education Excellence senior staff.
Manage Education Excellence workflow and grant awards in accordance with the policies and procedures established by WRFCHC.
Plan staff meetings and take detailed minutes and ensure the efficient and timely delivery of minutes to senior staff.
Communicates with WRFCHC divisions and departments on Education Excellence programs, activity, and plans.
Facilitate communication and networks with WRFCHC division and departments to achieve objectives for Education Excellence programs, activities, and plans.
Operate a multi-functional phone system to answer incoming calls for the Education Excellence Department at Wind River Family and Community Healthcare.
Organize and schedule appointments.
Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
Develop and maintain filing systems for online and hard-copy documents.
With direction from the Education Excellence Director, research how to get college credit for the AK BHA curriculum and report findings.
Help manage content for Education Excellence’s online learning platforms (e.g., Canvas).
Help develop and format content for Education Excellence newsletters.
Other duties as assigned to maintain/enhance the operation of the Education Excellence Division.
GED/High School Diploma and 3 years of supervisory experience.
Must possess a valid driver license and meet insurance standards and maintain insurability under WRFCHCs insurance program.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under WRFCHC’s insurance carrier.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check under the Indian Child Protection Act and Family Act (P.L.101-630).
Competitive wages (no state or local tax)
18 different medical insurance packages
Dental and vision insurance
Retirement plan with 4% match
Up to $25,000 per year student loan repayment program (certain eligibility requirements)
IMPORTANT APPLICATION CRITERIA:
- Submit a complete application with supporting documents either online or to WRFCHC Human Resource Department located at 120 North 6th East St (Old DFS Bldg.), Riverton WY. Applicants must submit all supporting documents to be eligible for the position they are applying for.
- Supporting documents: Driver’s License, Tribal ID, High School Diploma/GED, Degree or professional credentials, and other supporting documents that verify required qualifications.
- Applicants not living in the local area may submit a cover letter, resume, and supporting documents in lieu of an application as an initial statement of interest for a particular job announcement. However, the applicant must follow-up with an official Wind River Family and Community Health Care job application.
- Applicants who have a current application on file are required to submit a letter of interest for each position in which they want to be considered for. The letter should address how they meet each qualification. Supporting documents must be attached to the letter of interest.
- Telephone calls are not accepted in place of an employment application or letter of interest.
- When the position qualifications require a driver’s license, education, or professional credentials, the applicant must submit copies of certificates, licenses, degrees, and other supporting documentation. Applicants who do not provide supporting documents will be disqualified.
- WRFCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to a qualified tribal member, then a qualified tribal member of a federally recognized tribe and then other qualified candidates.
- Qualified Indian Preference applicants must provide a copy of their tribal enrollment identification card or a Certificate of Indian Blood.
- Background investigation, drug and alcohol screening are required as a condition of employment. Refusal will render the applicant ineligible for employment.
For information or questions, please contact Human Resources at 307-856-9281 ext. 367.