DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health
REPORTS TO: Lead SOAR Representative Supervisor
SALARY: Per Approved Budget
JOB STATUS: Permanent/Full-Time/Non-Exempt
OPEN DATE: 2/08/2024
CLOSE DATE: 2/16/2024
Serves as a member of the team in the outpatient clinic at the Behavioral Health Unit in the Wind River Family & Community Health Care Center. Assists in obtaining necessary documentation for purposes of access to services including Social Security, veterans, and other public benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Become the applicant's representative with the Social Security Administration and follow the claim through its entirety.
Interview patients and organize information into reports.
Submits application electronically to the Social Security Administration
Obtain needed assessments for physical and mental health for Social Security Administration
Write Medical Summary Report for Social Security Administration
Record outcomes of decisions on applications
File reconsiderations and appeals with Social Security Administration
Performs other duties as assigned to maintain and enhance the operation of the program.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
An associate degree in social work or a related field preferred, or least two years’ experience in Human Services field
Must be committed to providing comprehensive health care to individuals, family, and community.
Will understand HIPAA and commitment to the importance of confidentiality in health care.
Will have understanding and a strong commitment to health care ethics.
Be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Competitive wages (no state or local tax)
18 different medical insurance packages
Dental and vision insurance
Retirement plan with 4% match
IMPORTANT APPLICATION CRITERIA:
- Submit a complete application with supporting documents either online or to WRFCHC Human Resource Department located at 120 North 6th East St (Old DFS Bldg.), Riverton WY. Applicants must submit all supporting documents to be eligible for the position they are applying for.
- Supporting documents: Driver’s License, Tribal ID, High School Diploma/GED, Degree or professional credentials, and other supporting documents that verify required qualifications.
- Applicants not living in the local area may submit a cover letter, resume, and supporting documents in lieu of an application as an initial statement of interest for a particular job announcement. However, the applicant must follow-up with an official Wind River Family and Community Health Care job application.
- Applicants who have a current application on file are required to submit a letter of interest for each position in which they want to be considered for. The letter should address how they meet each qualification. Supporting documents must be attached to the letter of interest.
- Telephone calls are not accepted in place of an employment application or letter of interest.
- When the position qualifications require a driver’s license, education, or professional credentials, the applicant must submit copies of certificates, licenses, degrees, and other supporting documentation. Applicants who do not provide supporting documents will be disqualified.
- WRFCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to a qualified tribal member, then a qualified tribal member of a federally recognized tribe and then other qualified candidates.
- Qualified Indian Preference applicants must provide a copy of their tribal enrollment identification card or a Certificate of Indian Blood.
- Background investigation, drug and alcohol screening are required as a condition of employment. Refusal will render the applicant ineligible for employment.
For information or questions, please contact Human Resources at 307-856-9281 ext. 367.