REPORTS TO: Laboratory/Radiology Director
JOB TYPE: Full-Time/Non-Exempt/Rotating shifts and locations
OPEN DATE: August 30, 2021
CLOSE DATE: Until filled
Provides diagnostic imaging on patients as directed by physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare examination room, equipment, and instruments per patient needs.
- Position patients correctly for radiological procedures.
- Operates x-ray machine according to established procedure to ensure patient safety and comfort.
- Select the length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on an individual patient basis.
- Process digital imaging cassettes, monitor image quality, and perform quality assurance processes.
- Answer patient questions as they relate to the procedure.
- Operate within radiologic standards of care.
- Maintain examination rooms and stock necessary medical/radiologic supplies.
- Other duties as assigned to maintain and enhance the operation of the department.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist program.
- A current ARRT registration and must be in good standing with the ARRT.
- A current Wyoming License as a Radiology Technologist.
- One (1) year of clinical experience in radiology preferred.
- Have a current BLS Certification or must be able to obtain it within 60 days of hire.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION CRITERIA
Submit a complete application with supporting documents to WRFCHC Human Resource Department located at 120 North 6th East St (Old DFS Bldg.), Riverton WY.
Supporting documents: Driver’s License, Tribal ID, High School Diploma/GED, Degree or professional credentials, and other supporting documents that verify required qualifications.
Applicants who have a current application on file, please submit a letter of interest for each position in which you want to be considered for. The letter should address how you meet each qualification. Telephone calls are not accepted in place of an employment application or letter of interest.
Background investigation, drug and alcohol screening are required as a condition of employment. Refusal will render the applicant ineligible for employment.