DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
REPORTS TO: IT Director
JOB STATUS: Full-Time/Non-exempt/Permanent
OPEN DATE: 2/8/2024
CLOSE DATE: Until Filled
The IT Technician updates systems, troubleshoots problems and provides hands-on support for IT issues within our organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responding to queries on the phone, email, chat, in person, or through remote access.
Assists with IT ticketing system (closing, delegating, and following up on issues).
Assists with the paperwork for equipment requests and returns.
Technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
Training computer users and other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
Running reports and analyzing common complaints and problems.
Performing required maintenance of Server Rooms.
Basic end-user troubleshooting- Hardware & Software in Windows environment:
o Gmail Business Suite Administration
o Microsoft Office 365 Administration
o Altigen Phone System
o Surveillance System
o Gmail Business Suite
o Windows OS
o RPMS and VueCentric EHR software
Toning and running Ethernet cables.
Other duties as assigned to maintain and enhance the operation of the department.
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
Due to the physical demands of this job, the applicant must be physically capable of lifting at least 25 lbs. Able to bend, climb ladders, run wires in the ceilings and other locations. Lifting and moving networking telecommunication hardware and equipment; walking to various locations to perform work.
High School Diploma or GED
An associate degree in computer science or related field.
Or 3 years of work-related experience in set up of computers and related equipment (digital camera, scanners, printers, phones, etc.). Installing and maintaining software programs and have Microsoft Office Professional expertise.
You must have a strong working knowledge of computer systems, internet applications and networks. You must be skilled at troubleshooting, have strong communication skills and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Must possess a valid driver license and be eligible for coverage under WRFCHC’s auto insurance policy.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check under the Indian Child Protection Act and Family Act (P.L.101-630).
First Aid/AED/CPR within 60 days of hire
Competitive wages (no state or local tax)
18 different medical insurance packages
Dental and vision insurance
Retirement plan with 4% match
Leave Benefits to accommodate all employees’ needs for paid time off for: personal time, sick time, civic responsibilities,
IMPORTANT APPLICATION CRITERIA:
- Submit a complete application with supporting documents either online or to WRFCHC Human Resource Department located at 120 North 6th East St (Old DFS Bldg.), Riverton WY. Applicants must submit all supporting documents to be eligible for the position they are applying for.
- Supporting documents: Driver’s License, Tribal ID, High School Diploma/GED, Degree or professional credentials, and other supporting documents that verify required qualifications.
- Applicants not living in the local area may submit a cover letter, resume, and supporting documents in lieu of an application as an initial statement of interest for a particular job announcement. However, the applicant must follow-up with an official Wind River Family and Community Health Care job application.
- Applicants who have a current application on file are required to submit a letter of interest for each position in which they want to be considered for. The letter should address how they meet each qualification. Supporting documents must be attached to the letter of interest.
- Telephone calls are not accepted in place of an employment application or letter of interest.
- When the position qualifications require a driver’s license, education, or professional credentials, the applicant must submit copies of certificates, licenses, degrees, and other supporting documentation. Applicants who do not provide supporting documents will be disqualified.
- WRFCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to a qualified tribal member, then a qualified tribal member of a federally recognized tribe and then other qualified candidate.
- Qualified Indian Preference applicants must provide a copy of their tribal enrollment identification card or a Certificate of Indian Blood.
- Background investigation, drug and alcohol screening are required as a condition of employment. Refusal will render the applicant ineligible for employment.
For information or questions, please contact Human Resources at 307-856-9281 ext. 367.